InspiredMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InspiredMS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brigitte's GM Application :)

+7
Fantasy
mikeypsftws
Ariel
Jessie
Nathan
Arnold
Yuri
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Brigitte's GM Application :) Empty Brigitte's GM Application :) Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:07 am

Yuri

Yuri

Name:Brigitte Yuri Park

IGN:Yuri

Email: ixrainbow@gmail.com or for MSN: CutieSnow0@hotmail.com (add me if you know me )

Timezone: Pacific Time US

About you:
Well, I'm a person who loves to maple, wants to help people know that they have someone to lean on, and I like making new friends. I am passionate about all the things I do, yes, even laundry and I love you <3

Do you have any talents or special skills?:
I can make videos like mmv's, animate with green screen, sing (lol), I can make a funny Stitch voice, and I can do a triple back flip in water. But I don't really think those count as talents, just the things maybe someday can become a talent.

What more are you going to do to help the server?:
I would do my best to make the server a more fun place with more events. And I would try to make more kinds of events like hide and seek. I would also hunt down hackers because, it's a private server for goodness sake, why would you need to hack?! And I would try to make promotional videos for the server, because making videos is one of my passions and so is this server. I would help new players so they can enjoy this server. My opinions about how I would help the server are that a hacker should not have mercy because a private server already has reasonably high rates to begin with! I also think making promotional videos would help our growing community prosper. Lastly, events would help our server feel more alive because happy players are good .

What if we caught you red-handed giving out of items for no justified reason(s)?:
I would tell the truth and say sorry, and I would resign from being a GM because, I know what I did was wrong and I wouldn't deserve such an important place in this server as a GM. I would also just take back the items and then resign. But I know I wouldn't do that because I think items made from GM's are meant for rewards. I would only give free items for event winners or anything else you think should be rewarded. I believe in this VERY much.

Why do you want to be a GM in our server?:
To help people get to know this server the way I did. With the help of many friendly, caring, and awesome friends, I got to know this server by their support. This meaning that I want people to feel welcome when they join this server. I also would like to become a GM to help other GM's with things like events and questions, I would do this because I believe it is pressuring to answer all the questions people have and it must be hard to basically handle the job a GM has alone (But I would not intrude if they didn't need me). Another reason is to basically try to make a difference in this server so everybody can play without any troubles. I personally think this is very important because the players are the base of the community we have here and every single player is vital to it. And to the new player, I would think of myself as a mom to the player. I wouldn't just help them, I would get to know them and probably befriend them. I would do this because I think friendship is VERY vital in a community.

What views do you have towards the job of GM?:
I think the job of GM is like being a police officer and firefighter, you ''arrest'' the people who have done wrong and you ''extinguish'' the flames of arguments that could soon turn into rage quitting or flame wars (internet drama) this is important because a fighting community never prospers. This position is more than just privileges, it is also responsibility, integrity, and understanding. GM isn't just a person who has godly powers, they are also your friend and guide through this time of adjusting. Also, GM's are also like doctors because they care for you, and ''patch'' things up when it is needed. I think that GM's are like these jobs because they were meant to help, just like a police officers, firefighters, and doctors.

GM Experience:
I have been a GM in a private server called Killer Ms, it sadly shut down. I was a GFX person. I helped people with problems like bullies to trying to understand where NPC's were. It was the most rewarding thing I did on the server, help people. This is vital for GM's because they were hired to do these things: help, befriend, and reward, these are important to me because that is what I want to do everyday.

How active are you in Game and on the forums?:
I am very active in both the game and the forums, the first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth, eat breakfast, and check the forums and log into the game. Although I haven't been posting topics, but I was listening to words of the people.

How long have you been with InspiredMS?:
Almost my 2 week anniversary.

Last Words:
I hope you consider me for a GM spot, but if you don't it's alright, I'll still support the server no matter what happens. Smile Thank you for reading this application, and I hope I see you in the game!

Strongly Recommended!
1. Get To Know The Community. Yup, I do know the community.
2. Be Here For At Least A Week. Of course.
3. Have At Least 5 Decent Posts On The Forum. Yes
4. If 1 Person Does Not Recommend You Then Your Denied. I don't know about this.
5. Be Nice To The Community. Of course.
6. Don't Beg GM's For Stuff. Never.
7. Good Grammar. Yes.
8. No Being A Suck Up. Of course not.

Last edited by Yuri on Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:42 am; edited 4 times in total

2Brigitte's GM Application :) Empty Re: Brigitte's GM Application :) Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:15 am

Arnold

Arnold
Admin

Bri has a santa beard?

https://inspiredms.forummotion.com

3Brigitte's GM Application :) Empty Re: Brigitte's GM Application :) Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:16 am

Yuri

Yuri

Lol yeah, that was for my Youtube acc. Christmas >Very Happy

4Brigitte's GM Application :) Empty Re: Brigitte's GM Application :) Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:38 am

Nathan

Nathan

ahaha good job again Brii Smile
I forgot to save mineee how dumb of me Razz

5Brigitte's GM Application :) Empty Re: Brigitte's GM Application :) Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:41 am

Yuri

Yuri

lol

6Brigitte's GM Application :) Empty Re: Brigitte's GM Application :) Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:34 am

Nathan

Nathan

Razz

7Brigitte's GM Application :) Empty Re: Brigitte's GM Application :) Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:57 pm

Yuri

Yuri

?.?

8Brigitte's GM Application :) Empty Re: Brigitte's GM Application :) Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:01 pm

Jessie

Jessie

I Vote For Bri AS A GM~!

9Brigitte's GM Application :) Empty Re: Brigitte's GM Application :) Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:21 am

Ariel

Ariel

I vote too! Your gonna be awesome Very Happy

10Brigitte's GM Application :) Empty Re: Brigitte's GM Application :) Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:38 am

Nathan

Nathan

I vote aswell

11Brigitte's GM Application :) Empty Re: Brigitte's GM Application :) Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:41 am

mikeypsftws

mikeypsftws

Bri. You got a 90% chance of becoming GM. Smile I just have a strong feeling. I vote for you too. On the other hand for me 50% chance.

12Brigitte's GM Application :) Empty Re: Brigitte's GM Application :) Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:09 am

Nathan

Nathan

Oh mikey<3 voting for his girl Smile
lol jusss playin

13Brigitte's GM Application :) Empty Re: Brigitte's GM Application :) Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:00 am

Yuri

Yuri

omg thanks for all the support guys Smile If I do become a GM I'll try my best Very Happy

14Brigitte's GM Application :) Empty Re: Brigitte's GM Application :) Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:13 pm

Fantasy

Fantasy

you can still help people when you're a normal player, and i believe there is a better gfx person.

you can literally do all these things as a normal member. i like your comparisons though.

15Brigitte's GM Application :) Empty Re: Brigitte's GM Application :) Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:43 am

Arnold

Arnold
Admin

Fantasy, remember anyone could be as good as anyone else practice makes perfect. And for this its pretty good Smile

16Brigitte's GM Application :) Empty Re: Brigitte's GM Application :) Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:12 am

Yuri

Yuri

Thanks Arnold, that really relieves me Smile

17Brigitte's GM Application :) Empty Re: Brigitte's GM Application :) Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:16 am

Arnold

Arnold
Admin

Np, and for my older comment ill change the perfect into Best. Since, Perfection as people have told me isnt achivable

18Brigitte's GM Application :) Empty Re: Brigitte's GM Application :) Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:33 pm

Fantasy

Fantasy

Arnold wrote:Fantasy, remember anyone could be as good as anyone else practice makes perfect. And for this its pretty good Smile

practice cannot make any thing perfect just better in my opinion tho. i was in a diff servr b4 it shut down and ive seen a better app, byt agian, this is a opinion

good luck tho~

19Brigitte's GM Application :) Empty Re: Brigitte's GM Application :) Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:21 pm

Jin

Jin

lol no need to be pushy fantasy XP just wish everyone goodluck and hope they make it =)

20Brigitte's GM Application :) Empty Re: Brigitte's GM Application :) Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:04 pm

Fantasy

Fantasy

yes, but yuri's quite nice.

21Brigitte's GM Application :) Empty Re: Brigitte's GM Application :) Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:51 pm

Yuri

Yuri

Awww, you thanks Fantasy, but I'm not that nice.

22Brigitte's GM Application :) Empty Re: Brigitte's GM Application :) Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:54 pm

Nerdy

Nerdy

If you're not nice,People will hate you Surprised

Only be mean to hackers. Hahaha

23Brigitte's GM Application :) Empty Re: Brigitte's GM Application :) Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:29 pm

AyaChan

AyaChan

Yuri wrote:Awww, you thanks Fantasy, but I'm not that nice.
shes right
she isnt that nice xD
well when it comes to food.... its a different story

24Brigitte's GM Application :) Empty Re: Brigitte's GM Application :) Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:02 pm

iCandyman

iCandyman

Yah, kinda agree...

25Brigitte's GM Application :) Empty Re: Brigitte's GM Application :) Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:54 pm

Fantasy

Fantasy

~squeal~

oh no, shes mean!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum