InspiredMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InspiredMS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mikey's GM Application

+2
Nathan
mikeypsftws
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mikey's GM Application Empty Mikey's GM Application Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:18 pm

mikeypsftws

mikeypsftws

Name: Mikey Gao

IGN: Mikey

Email: mikeyftws@live.com

Time zone: Eastern Time

About you: My name is Mikey Gao. I live in Babylon, New York. Life is boring for me, because I'm stuck at Rising Dragon. It's the name of the store my family owns. I can barely go out to have fun. Sometimes I'll have to work, but not a lot. I mainly play Maple Story with my free time. I'm nice, funny, outgoing and I love to chat with people.

Do you have any talents or special skills?: No, I don’t believe that I have any special skills or talents. Maybe it’s just that I didn’t discover any yet, but I believe that I do have some. Everyone has at least some skill or talent, I'm sure I'll figure mine out someday.

What more are you going to do to help the server?: I’m going to help new players that need it. I’ll never turn my back on a newcomer. Unless he/she hacks or begs for stuff. I’ll try to catch hackers when GMs are on or offline. If most of the players are bored to death, I’ll make something fun for them to do. Like events such as, truth or dare, explore, etc... If anyone is stuck, I’ll try my best to dc the person. If I fail, I’ll report it as soon as possible. I’ll teach all the newcomers about the NPCs. I’ll help the community keep growing and treat all the players equally. Everyone is the same in my opinion. If any player starts a fight with another player, than I’ll step in to stop the fighting. All players should get along and enjoy the great server that was created.

What if we caught you red-handed giving out of items for no justified reason(s)?: If I was caught giving out items, then you have the right to choose the best punishment for me. I’ll only give out items to the winners of an event. I believe every player has a fair chance of getting something from an event. If I did get caught, I still wouldn’t be all upset and beg to have my GM status back. It was my fault for giving the items out anyway. Just take the items back from the player and demote my position. I wouldn’t quit or beg. I’ll make up for the mistake I have made, so I can enjoy helping people without my powers.

Why do you want to be a GM in our server?: I want to be a role model for new players. I want to host real events for all players. I would like to stop all the fights between everyone so that they can enjoy the server, rather than resorting to hacking or disrespectful actions. I would like to ban all the hackers that are cheating. Everyone should have an equal chance of being the best player. No one should be left out of anything. If players hate each other, they should just put their differences aside and have fun on Inspired. I’ll make sure that happens. I want players to feel like this server is their home. I want the newcomers to feel welcome because no newcomer should be left alone without a warm welcome. Everyone should also follow this example. Then the community will be a more fun PS to play and will keep growing.

What views do you have towards the job of GM?: A GM isn’t the boss of the server. It’s like an angel, watching over all the players. If any player is in trouble or needs help, the angels will come to the rescue. The angel is also someone that makes the server fun for everyone to enjoy. The angels also punish the devil’s people. They call them "hackers". They should always keep their guard up for the hackers because they ruin the fun of the game. So it’s the job of angels to ban these people. Then the server would be a happier place for people to enjoy. They also answer all the questions that newcomers ask. That’s my view towards the job of GM.

GM Experience: Yes, I have GM experience in two servers. They are called ChocolateMS and DarkageMS. ChoclateMS was shut down and DarkageMS had a virus for me, so I couldn’t play it. I then quit that server.

How active are you in Game and on the forums?: I’m very active In-game. I check the forums every hour, to see if anything new is happening. I’m someone that plays InspiredMS most of the day. Unless I’m busy, sometimes.

How long have you been with InspiredMS?: About 3 weeks now. I’m really enjoying the server. It feels like it welcomes me with a big warm bear hug.

Last Words: I hope you all like this. I don’t mind if you don’t pick me. I’ll still feel the same. Supporting the server.

Strongly Recommended!
1. Get To Know The Community. Done
2. Be Here For At Least A Week. Done
3. Have At Least 5 Decent Posts On The Forum. Done
4. If 1 Person Does Not Recommend You Then Your Denied. Don't know
5. Be Nice To The Community. Done
6. Don't Beg GM's For Stuff. Never
7. Good Grammar. Mostly
8. No Being A Suck Up. I'll never be one.

Last edited by mikeypsftws on Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:22 am; edited 4 times in total

2Mikey's GM Application Empty Re: Mikey's GM Application Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:13 am

Nathan

Nathan

good lucks mikey( no homos)

3Mikey's GM Application Empty Re: Mikey's GM Application Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:16 am

Ariel

Ariel

He so homos. Laughing GOODLUCK MIKEY MOUSE geek

4Mikey's GM Application Empty Re: Mikey's GM Application Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:01 am

Yuri

Yuri

I hope you get in Mikey Smile

5Mikey's GM Application Empty Re: Mikey's GM Application Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:09 pm

Fantasy

Fantasy

your application is like yuri's. Neutral

6Mikey's GM Application Empty Re: Mikey's GM Application Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:28 pm

mikeypsftws

mikeypsftws

How is it the same?

7Mikey's GM Application Empty Re: Mikey's GM Application Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:15 pm

Fantasy

Fantasy

it's not same, it's just similar. the comparison on what a gm is is what caught my eye; i just thought it felt a bit like yuri's.

8Mikey's GM Application Empty Re: Mikey's GM Application Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:17 pm

mikeypsftws

mikeypsftws

Alright.

9Mikey's GM Application Empty Re: Mikey's GM Application Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:19 pm

Fantasy

Fantasy

you should keep it as is or edit more, i think the application is fairly decent though.

10Mikey's GM Application Empty Re: Mikey's GM Application Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:51 pm

mikeypsftws

mikeypsftws

Thank you.

11Mikey's GM Application Empty Re: Mikey's GM Application Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:13 am

Fantasy

Fantasy

no problem, mate. good luck!

12Mikey's GM Application Empty Re: Mikey's GM Application Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:37 am

mikeypsftws

mikeypsftws

Thanks again.

13Mikey's GM Application Empty Re: Mikey's GM Application Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:19 am

Arnold

Arnold
Admin

Smile Decent application as Fantasy has stated. You could edit if you want its not needed.

https://inspiredms.forummotion.com

14Mikey's GM Application Empty Re: Mikey's GM Application Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:24 am

mikeypsftws

mikeypsftws

Thanks Arnold, but Asian can't make it better.

15Mikey's GM Application Empty Re: Mikey's GM Application Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:34 pm

Fantasy

Fantasy

mikeypsftws wrote:Thanks Arnold, but Asian can't make it better.

huh??? any thing can b made better. =]

16Mikey's GM Application Empty Re: Mikey's GM Application Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:26 pm

mikeypsftws

mikeypsftws

I'll try my best to make it better.

17Mikey's GM Application Empty Re: Mikey's GM Application Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:30 pm

Yuri

Yuri

I vote for Mikey as a GM Smile

18Mikey's GM Application Empty Re: Mikey's GM Application Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:43 pm

mikeypsftws

mikeypsftws

I vote for everyone.

19Mikey's GM Application Empty Re: Mikey's GM Application Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:47 am

Arnold

Arnold
Admin

Everyone should have an equal chance of being the best player. No one should be left out of anything

You could add a comma there.

If players hate each other, they should just put their differences aside and enjoy the server.

Very hard to do.It would be a miracle just to put that thing aside right there and then.

I’ll make sure that happens

You could add a comma after the upper quote for this line.

. I want the newcomers to feel welcome. No newcomer should be left alone without a warm welcome.

Same goes for here. You can add a comma.

I check the forums every hour.

I don't know about that bro.

https://inspiredms.forummotion.com

20Mikey's GM Application Empty Re: Mikey's GM Application Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:57 am

mikeypsftws

mikeypsftws

I'll change all that, but the checking forum one. I'll start that now.

21Mikey's GM Application Empty Re: Mikey's GM Application Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:03 am

mikeypsftws

mikeypsftws

I'm done editing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum